The links below have been provided for your convenience. They have been added to help you with questions you may have on products, how they work and what they are designed to do. IHP is not responsible for how you use the information you get from this web-site.
Click the following links for PDF files or direct links to their Web Site.
- Columbus McKinnon Technical Bulletin - Product Safety - CM has issued a bulletin - Instructions for Inspection of Upper Suspension Brackets
and Replacement of Upper Suspension Bolts & Nuts on Lodestar Hoists
- Glossary of Rigging Terms
- Guide for the Proper Use of Forged Eye Bolts
- IHP Truss
- Kish Rigging, Inc. - Has issued a Safety Notice -
- Safety Webinar: Proper use of Shackles, Presented By Columbus McKinnon. This is 44 minutes, 58 seconds Long and an excellent resource. Webinar is presented on an external YouTube site.
- Theatrical Rigging System Design By JRClancy
- The Riggers Page
- USITT - A Lifetime of Learning
- Welded Steel Chain Spefications from the National Association of Chain Manufactures Addopted April 11, 2010
- Your Performance Partners Blog - Maintained by Wenger\JRClancy