Truss Base Plate Weights
In-House Production adds New Truss Bases to our Truss Line
The bases are Steel Enclosed Concrete Filled and weigh 1,250 pounds and Measure 36" x 36" x 12" high. Has bolt patterns for both 12" and 20.5" Truss. Black finished to provide a "Clean Show Look" for use whether inside, or Outside the building.
- 36’ x 36” x 12”, 1,250 lbs. Black concrete Filled Base Plate.
- Steel Plate on all Six (6) sides and filled with Concrete for weight.
- Steel Center top is ⅜” Steel Plate made for bolting 12” and 20.5” Plated Truss.
- ⅝” Grade 8 Nuts are Part of the ⅜” Steel Bolt Plate.
- Center Hole in Concrete Base Plate is designed to accept 1-¼” Acme Thread.
- 1-¼” Acme Thread Street Plate Nut Welded to the Interior Structure of Concrete Base Plate.
- 10,000 Rated Load Swivel 360°, Pivot 180° Forged Street Plate Lifting Ring for Tie-Downs.
- Schedule 40 Round Pipe on all 4 corners to Accept Screw Jacks for leveling when needed.
- Recessed Bottom Corners so Screw Jacks are Recessed into the Base Plate for “0” Starting Point.
- Center Fork Lift Pocket Opening for easy moving and stacking.
- Designed for a Clean In-Side or Out-Side the building Show Look.
- Custom Accessories are Available for those Custom Concrete Base Plate Needs.
- Can be stacked and bolted together for increased Weight.
These Pictures are of our Truss Base Plates Weights.